Now that I've completed my Fourier Life website [now blog], I need to get the word out. Here is a list of people and sites I've contacted:
- ConwayLife.com forum (my post)
- freshsim.org discussion group for Artificial Life (my post)
- E-mailed Mike Steel, author of this paper on Autocatalytic Sets
- E-mailed Hiroki Sayama, a professor interested in self-replicating cellular automata, especially self-replicating loops.
- E-mailed David Eppstein, a professor of Computer Science who has a website on self-replicating cellular automata patterns.
- Contacted wolframscience.com for an account on their forum, but it needs to be activated by a moderator--what a pain!